is the Finance Company of Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance
in Russia. The Bank concentrates its efforts on two main business directions: consumer auto loans for Alliance’s brands cars and Alliance’s dealer financing, actively supplementing them with additional financial services. High level of investment reliability of the Bank proved by rating agencies and financial market participants contributes to funding costs reduction allowing to design most attractive financial offers for its customers. Customer focus is a core value of the Bank and its professional, dynamic and cohesive team, striving to anticipate and meet clients’ needs.
In order to strengthen its existing team, the Company is seeking a 'Financial Analyst / Credit Analyst
', with 3 or more years of professional experience.
Experience and Skills:
- Main point of contacts between RNB and Alliance Autodealers for WHS financing business;
- Responsible for Dealer business analysis, credit analysis, risk assessment and monitoring including:
- Collection of necessary documents for credit analysis;
- Deep analysis of annual / quarterly financial statements of dealer and Consolidation of financial reports for Group;
- Preparation of detailed Credit application/ monitoring report for Credit Committee;
- Business plan analysis;
- Forecast of financial statement;
- Regular CBR and IFRS dealer deb classification and portfolio quality monitoring.
- Presentation result of financial analysis to Dealer (alignments of action plans to improve Financial standing), and control over its implementation;
- Soft collection of overdue.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Intermediate English at least;
- Previous experience in dealers financial analysis is advantage;
- Good communication and analytical skills, team player, positive attitude
A Master’s degree in Finance, Economy.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
This is an excellent career opportunity offering a pleasant working and learning environment, a competitive salary and additional benefits to the chosen candidate.
Full time Contract
You can apply for a job and send your CV to email@example.com