About us

RN Bank is the Finance Company of Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance in Russia.

The story of the Reno Banking Group dates back to 1924. Originated in France, the Group is present in 36 countries now, after almost one century. It has been financially supporting Russian customers choosing products of the Alliance brands since 2006.

Alliance took control over the bank Sibir (founded in 1989 and owned by Unicredit Group previously) and rebranded it into RN bank in 2013. The deal has ended up with the ultimate ownership of 30% of shares by Renault S.A., 30% by Nissan, jointly forming the blocking stack of 60%, and remaining 40% owned by UniCredit Group via UniCredit Bank Russia – top 10 and the largest international bank in the country.
Since then, Alliance has been acting on the basis of the full banking license of RN Bank.

The Bank concentrates its efforts on two main business directions: consumer auto loans for Alliance’s brands cars and Alliance’s dealer financing, actively supplementing them with additional financial services.

The Bank is ranked 62nd by assets among Russian banks according to Interfax (the major news agency) as of the end of 2018, rising by 10 notches up with an increase of 19% in last 12 months.

On February 28, 2019, the Analytical Credit Rating Agency (ACRA) raised the Bank's rating to the maximum level based on the national scale – «AAA(RU)», the forecast is "Stable". Ratings of Bank’s bonds were increase to "AAA(RU)" level respectively.

On April 24, 2019, the international rating agency S&P Global Ratings affirmed the long-term issuer credit rating of the Bank at «BB+» level, the outlook is "Stable".

High level of investment reliability of the Bank proved by rating agencies and financial market participants contributes to funding costs reduction allowing to design most attractive financial offers for its customers.

Customer focus is a core value of the Bank and its professional, dynamic and cohesive team, striving to anticipate and meet clients’ needs.

Our Values
Respect
Open mind
Responsibility
Transparency
Trust
 
Our Vision
 
To be a profitable Captive Bank of the Alliance in Russia delivering customer centric solutions driven by innovations

 

FOR ORGANIZATIONS

+7 495 775-40-68

help@rn-bank.ru

1109028, Russia, Moscow, Serebryanicheskaya nab., 29

Operating hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm on weekdays